Our software consultants can help overcome the IT obstacles you’re facing towards a more profitable and successful business.
These professionals have both technical and functional skills, but emphasis is on functionality, because a software consultant needs to recommend the optimum configuration required by the client. Our software consultants can help with:
- Research possible solutions for a new project
- Identifying and gather business requirements
- Offer various software solutions based on client’s requirements
- Recommend software strategy and implementations
- Develop required system changes
- Coordinate workflow processes
- Solve technical quality issues
- Monitor technical design processes
- Collaborate with software professionals to design and implement software solutions
- Help documenting business requirements
- Identify testing solutions to make sure they meet customer requirements
Unlike software consultants, software engineers are responsible for designing and developing solutions, and for testing and implementation. They usually come up after the requirements gathering part.
We’d love to hear from you
We’d love to hear more about your requirements, and help you materialise your project — give our team a call on +44 (0) 20 8090 0828 if we can help.