IT Sales Manager
Chisinau, Moldova / or Remote
We are looking for a high-performing IT Sales Manager to help us meet our client acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for maximising our companyʼs sales potential, crafting sales plans while identifying emerging markets. Also, you will have the opportunity to build your own working system, strategy and team.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand specific landscapes and trends across experiential marketing.
- Effectively maintain, retain and build long-lasting customer relationships with existing and future clients
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Required skills and qualifications:
- Strong and successful background with proven sales experience
- Be able to hit and maintain sales targets
- Proactive in B2B sales negotiations
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all available business development opportunities are targeted and secured
- Strong phone sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- The ability to deal directly with decision makers from CEOs to small businesses
- Fluent in English is a must. Other European languages are an advantage.
- Ability to recognise other sales opportunities within existing client base
- Highly organised and efficient. demonstrate excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Show consistent professionalism and good judgement
- Any domain or IT experience in procurement, sourcing or sales contracting will be an advantage.
- University/Academic background preferred
As well as a competitive salary, and a generous staff purchase scheme, we also offer a variety of other benefits including
- Competitive salary, including additional bonus based on sales targets (inquire for details)
- Company bonus programme
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Dynamic and fun working environment
- In-office/Hybrid/Remote work
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any information about your previous sales performance, if possible.
No longer accepting applications