We have partnered with industry leaders such as Rackspace, AWS and Google Cloud, to offer you the best UK, EU or US based hosting.
We’re here to support you throughout all software development lifecycle phases. We will look after your project after it is finished, and ensure its smooth functioning by providing quality hosting and maintenance.
The benefits of our hosting services
- Highly skilled resources to look after your project’s infrastructure
- Fully redundant setups, with zero downtime, so if anything fails there will be zero downtime
- Server maintenance in the background, without affecting your services
- 24/7 automated monitoring of your core services, including alerts service
There’s no downtime if something fails thanks to a “hot” backup that takes over immediately (this is known as “fully redundant”).
Server maintenance and upgrades
In order to ensure server stability, Atomate specialists will carefully look after your project’s infrastructure, by performing the following types of activities on the server
- Verify integrity of the database and files
- Check the logs for any errors or suspicious activity
- Verify integrity of the backups
- Check server health
- Check security updates and install if necessary
- Check associated infrastructure, such as load balancing;
- Scan systems for vulnerabilities, intrusion detections and other possible security problems;
Are Atomate’s hosting services for me?
After working with us, many of our customers naturally trust us to host their business application, because it brings them peace of mind. However, it really depends on the application and its requirements, with some projects requiring specific infrastructure such as automated scalability. In this particular case, AWS, Google Cloud or Azure services would be more suitable.
We are here to advise and we will work with you to identify and support the right solution.
View case studies
Global marketplace and database of kids activities
Scoobie.net is a global marketplace and database of kids activities. It was created as a collaboration between parents and activity providers who were looking for a better way to connect. The challenge The client asked to design and implement a technical solution …Learn more
An app for Estate Agents and Mortgage Professionals
Designed specifically for Estate Agents and Mortgage Professionals the Introducer eWay (ieWay) app replicates nearly everything you would normally use at your desktop. The app allows you to provide a detailed quote and you can send it to your client instantly …Learn more
Innovative password management platforms & apps
IconLogin, a company developing innovative mobile and security solutions, contracted Atomate to help develop a platform and a series of mobile applications, focused on innovative password management solution, developed and patented by IconLogin.Learn more
Online comparison website targeting sofa shoppers
Sofahunter.com is an online comparison website targeting sofa shoppers. It aggregates data from various sources and allows users to shop for sofas in an efficient and user-friendly way. The challenge Atomate has been contracted by the client to develop the …Learn more