Application Support & Maintenance
From fixing bugs with highest priority, to organising continuous support process for your business — we’ll support and maintain your software project throughout its lifecycle.
We understand that your business may be affected by event the smallest of the issues, causing various level of damage to the project. When bugs resurface, you need a qualified team to ensure that the problem is tackled professionally and timely, to avoid it affecting business processes.
Our support services are constantly rated as very reliable and responsive. We have processes in place to ensure timely communication, quality delivery and testing of reported problems.
More about application support
Once the development of your software project is complete and the application is live, we don’t just walk away, we are here to support you going forward, regardless whether you are an existing client or had your project implemented by other developers. We’re here to help you get quality application support & maintenance.
If you’ve developed the project with us, we will have already had worked out with you an uninterrupted transition to support phase. For any new customers, we’re here to analyse your support requirements and propose the right model for you.
How can support and maintain your project:
- document and create usage guides all possible use cases within your project
- setting up a help desk to tackle and track different priority issues
- assistance with any functionality you or your end-users (customers) are unfamiliar with
- organising email, phone and chat support
- background system and server maintenance
- monitoring of databases, maintenance and analysis
- remote support – taking over your or your end user’s PC to solve problems directly
- setting up backups and restoring from backup, if required
- rolling releases back or merging data from previous versions
- data migrations and conversion services
- source code retention (physical), or knowledge (understanding of)
We will of course work with you to agree on a Service Level Agreement (SLA), which would suit your business, ensuring that you get help quickly through our support team, our analysts and developers.
Warranty on projects
Not looking for continuous support services? No problem – we ensure quality in everything we do, and we will offer you a default warranty on any of the projects you develop with us. Rest assured that any bugs or issues will be fixed during the warranty period.
Our Support process
All support requests on your projects will be directed to either online helpdesk system or your account manager. The issues will then be picked up by our developers and fixed, tested, and then delivered. If developers are unable to resolve the query, they will escalate the issue to project owner so that your problem can be addressed and clarified accordingly. Support requests are submitted using our in-house helpdesk system, where a the issue is tracked and a full issue history is available.
Our helpdesk is available 9am – 6 pm weekdays and is regularly monitored out of hours.
As well as our online helpdesk, you can also get in touch by telephone or via email – whatever’s the most convenient for you.
We’d love to hear from you
We’d love to hear more about your requirements, and help you materialise your project — give our team a call on +44 (0) 20 8090 0828 if we can help.